Comprehensive monitoring of meteorology, hydraulics, and thermal regime of the San Diego Aqueduct, California. by Harvey E. Jobson and A.M. Sturrock Jr.
Publisher: U.S. Dept. of the Interior in Washington
Written in English
- Tug and Levisa forks, Big Sandy River, Ky. and W. Va. Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting, with a letter from the Chief of Engineers, report on preliminary examination of Tug and Levisa forks of Big Sandy River, Ky. and W. Va.
- The elephants child
- Substance Abuse and Spirituality
- International Financial Management
- Paul Bunyan Rabbit Ears (Rabbit Ears/Book and Cassette)
- Japanese employment system
- The Donovan Cats Presents
- Three soldiers
- Astronautics and aeronautics
- On the prowl
- Biochemical applications of gas chromatography [by] H.P. Burchfield [and] Eleanor E. Storrs.
- Folk tales of Anglesey
- The American frugal housewife
- Health care reform law institute
- COMPUTER MANAGEMENT SCIENCES, INC.
- The state within a state
- [Apportionment of members of House of Representatives under 9th census.]
- Economic implications of regulating chlorofluorocarbon emissions from nonaerosol applications
- Vegard-Kaplan bands and other systems of neutral nitrogen.